Cylinder Driver |
Newark, CA Matheson , a distributor of industrial, specialty and medical gases and related equipment and safety products is seeking a Driver in Newark to be responsible for safely reviewing load documentation, loading of truck, record keeping and completion of all required company and federal documentation. This person will work with the dispatcher and fill plant supervisor insuring the safe on time deliveries of cylinders achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Perform customer site safety inspections
- Filling Cryogenic Liquid Dears
- Provide first line technical support
- Monitor and maintain delivery vehicle condition
- Minimum of High School or equivalent education; Certification from accredited driving school
- CDL "A" with HAZMAT Endorsements
- Forklift Operating Certificate
- Experience and commitment to a safe working environment
- Previous experience in the cylinder gas specialty chemical industry
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service
- Ability to perform basic administrative functions and problem solving
Matheson offers an exceptional benefit package.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Matheson is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- 10 months ago - save job
Matheson Tri-Gas is an industrial gas manufacturer and distributor based in Basking Ridge, NJ. The safety of our employees, Customers, and...