D1C Industrial Engineer
In this position, you will be responsible for Industrial Engineering within a functional area in D1C. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Designing equipment layout and work flow
- Assisting in the planning for equipment installation
- Building, collecting, and summarizing equipment standard data for capacity analysis
- Designing and installing jigs, fixtures and work stations
- Implementing cost and productivity projects
- Developing databases, systems, processes, and procedures for linking existing IE data systems, including layout, capacity systems, schedule, and entity management systems
- Providing direction to technicians
You should possess a Master's degree in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering or a Bachelor's degree in the same disciplines with applicable experience.
Oct 22, 2012
Oct 23, 2013
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to final test and optimization, and lastly packaging. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing group are part of a worldwide network of manufacturing and assembly/test facilities.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 22 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...