Schafer Corporation is a scientific and engineering company providing solutions to mission critical challenges in national security, information technology, and communications. We offer a broad array of innovative products and services to address our customers' most complex technology-related needs. We provide integrated solutions that advance technology and improve operations. We understand our customer's challenges and work hard to deliver effective results.
Schafer Corporation has an opening for a Financial SETA (Scientific, Engineering, and Technical Assistance) to support efforts within the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). The qualified candidate will be tasked to provide a range of financial and business analyst support to Government Program Managers within the Agency for ongoing Research and Development (R&D) programs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The selected individual will also be required to assist in other duties such as planning and coordinating conferences, meetings, and source selections to include the preparation and presentation of financial information for briefings, presentations, and status reports.
- Preparing funding documentation and procurement guidance packages for DARPA performer contracts
- Mmonitoring and reporting program budget and financial performance to ensure that all financial, budget, and contractual goals and objectives are met
- Responsible for making sound recommendations to the Program Manager based upon a thorough knowledge of all business issues related to the program(s). The candidate shall have a thorough understanding regarding the procedures, processes, and handling of classified procurement guidance documents within the Agency.
The following knowledge skills and attributes are required:
Schafer offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a professional working environment.
- The applicant shall have prior or current experience as a DARPA Financial SETA.
- BA/BS degree.
- Finance education is highly desired but not mandatory, assuming that the applicant's DARPA work experience is sufficient and acceptable to the client(s).
- Must be proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as the current financial systems and processes within the Agency.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively; excellent verbal and written skills.
- Attention to detail on assignments of a varied, diverse and a sometimes difficult nature.
- The ability to manage multiple and concurrent projects under tight security and time deadlines also required.
- Top Secret clearance with current or recent SCI access is required.
Schafer Corporation is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply online at www.schafercorp.com or join our Talent Network at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/Schafer-Corporation/join !
Schafer Corporation - 10 months ago