ServiceSource is a leading nonprofit disability resource organization with regional offices and programs located in eight states and the District of Columbia. We serve more than 14,000 individuals with disabilities annually through a range of innovative and valued employment, training, habilitation, housing and other support services. In addition to our support services, ServiceSource directly employs more than 1,500 individuals on successful government and commercial affirmative employment contracts. We invite you to be a part of our successful mission by applying for this position.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English,
- Must be able to write legibly
- Must be able to tell time and understand the cardinal directions; i.e. north, south, east and west.
- Ability to pay close attention detail, ensuring accuracy in recording necessary data.
- High School Diploma
- Is expected to be able to make sound judgments on technical problems and/or know when to seek advice from the supervisor or others.
- Work is subject to review on a day-to-day basis
- Little interaction with customers; interface with the general public, service agencies, and staff elsewhere in the support unity is also required.
- Position involves irregular hours and workdays. Work may be conducted at a variety of locations throughout the state and may entail indoor/outdoor work under difficult and or uncomfortable circumstances.
This position generally involves irregular hours and workdays.
Work may be conducted at a variety of locations throughout the State and may entail indoor/outdoor work.
ServiceSource Inc. - 8 months ago
ServiceSource is a leading nonprofit disability resource organization with regional offices and programs located in eight states and the...