MobileComm Professionals is one of leading providers in wireless services. We have operations in four continents around the globe and keep expanding. To continue this we need IBS engineers to support the DAS optimization projects at different multiple locations.
Position: DAS Engineer (In-Building)
Duration: 6 months to 1 year contract
Location: Richardson, TX (Must be open for Multiple Markets throughout US)
· Must have Alcatel Lucent product knowledge
· Must be experienced in the optimization of GSM, UMTS, and LTE technologies,
· Be knowledgeable with DAS equipment from multiple vendors (Commscope/Andrew, Corning/Mobile Access, Powerwave, Tyco/ADC, Solid, etc.)
· Experienced with the iBwave software platform, skilled in the analysis of link budgets, passive equipment, and cabling/antenna problem.
· Experienced with TEMS and JDSU network optimization platforms.
· Must be practiced in post processing collected data using Actix and AT&T ASG post processing templates,
· Analyzing the post processed data, making recommendations for:
- Node B/eNode B to DAS headend interface changes,
- Physical changes to DAS passive equipment,
- Changes to DAS attenuation/gain settings,
- Recommendations for surrounding macro site antenna tilts/power changes, and
- Recommendations to Node B/eNode B parameters.
· E911 and Circuit Switched Fallback Testing (CSFB) testing at the venue
· Generation of data collection reports detailing the analysis of the collected data (including comparison of collected data versus predicted coverage in iBwave) and recommendations to improve the DAS performance.
Interested candidates please forward your updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your expected rate and date of availability.
MobileComm, Inc. - 22 months ago