DATA DISPATCH/HELPDESK, ST. CLOUD, MN
We are looking to fill a full-time Data Dispatch/Helpdesk position in the St. Cloud Office. Main responsibilities include:
· Answering customer calls, emails and all correspondence in an appropriate and timely manner and determining problem severity to establish priorities
· Accurately and promptly logging client problem information and creating a service call
· Providing prompt communications to clients (internal and external) on detailed status information and estimated resolution times for issues
· Troubleshooting systems and applications to identify proper resources to assign for resolution
· Assigning service requests to available Technicians and schedule accordingly
Ideal candidate must have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, have strong communication and excellent customer service skills. Individuals with IT/Data product knowledge will be given preference. Hours are Monday thru Friday 8 am – 5 pm.
As an employee-owned company, we offer a competitive compensation/benefits package and training. If you have the talent, energy and desire to excel, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org apply online at www.marconet.com .
Marco, Inc - 18 months ago