IPS Technology Services is one of the fastest growing IT Staffing and Consulting company in Michigan that offers CIO Advisory, IT Staffing, Enterprise Application Development, Healthcare IT Consulting, SharePoint Consulting, Mobile Application Development, and Digitial Marketing with Socil Media Services to its client.
Growing at 500% a year, IPS' goal is to become a $20M company by 2020 by providing outstanding service delivery to its client. Our measure is a repeatable and reference-able clients.
1. ITIL V3 Foundation
2. DB2 Database Administration
1. Installing and maintaining DB2 V9+ software, related releases of database software and maintenance
2. Analyzing, physically designing, creating and monitoring of DB2 mid-tier database structures for optimal performance and availability
3. Troubleshoot and resolve technical database issues
4. Develop and implement technology database solutions
5. Implementing repeatable database management operational processes with script automation and remote scheduling
6. Interfacing with external vendors for problem determination and resolution with escalation, if necessary
7. On call support (24x7)
8. Utilize DB2 tools to monitor database performance and availability
9. DBMS – DB2 V9+ on HP-UX, AIX and Linux (primary), Sybase (secondary)
10. Utilize SQL programming languages
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or applicable professional certification and/or four to six years relevant technical and analytical experience.
Requirements include strong technical, analytic, design and development experience.
- developing new technologies and/or processes to meet business needs
- building and supporting multiplatform systems
- providing internal consulting expertise to business customers in the development of business requirements
- interpreting and coordinating the maintenance of technology consistent with architectural guidelines
- providing oversight to the introduction of new development tools and/or processes
- monitoring tasks, using appropriate tools and techniques, recording progress, adjusting to project changes to meet deadlines
- designing, developing and supporting mainframe or distributed systems
- system development methodologies
- infrastructure architecture; add (Relational DBMS – Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, IMS)
- operation systems; add (Linux and OS 390)
- security and control procedures
Strong written communication skills, including, but not limited to, procedures and technical material preparation and presentation.
- apply similar prior experience to new issues to ensure effective problem solving
- develop strong business relationships
ZipRecruiter - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -