Our Client located in Central Phoenix is looking for a Oracle DBA.
Some of the responsibilities would include:
Additional Skills required:
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations.
- Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
- Schedule, plan, install and test Oracle Databases
- Other duties as assigned
Don't hesitate! submit your resume today.
- The candidate must be able to manage tasks for multiple projects at the same time.
- They must possess good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to report progress on tasks to the project manager and Database Manager.
- Must be able to communicate to given project teams to report progress on tasks and help problem solve issues and risks.
- They will be responsible for escalating conflicts of project priorities to the Database Manager for resolution.
SMCI is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, age, national origin, sex, marital status, prior military service or mental or physical disability.
(No third parties, please)
(No H1s, please)
(Local candidates only, please)
Requirements: Oracle PL/SQL
In 2010, Partners in Business Systems, Inc. merged with Software Management Consultants, Inc. (SMCI) and is now operated as the Partners...