As a Level 3/4 Power Technician for our products and services, responsibilities will include:
- Visiting customer facilities to evaluate needs and develop solutions.
- Developing a strong grasp of the features and capabilities of multiple product lines.
- Installing all makes and models, small and large, battery and power systems.
- Maintaining existing systems.
- Troubleshooting battery systems and chargers.
- Exceeding our customer’s expectations.
- Extensive travel. Position is based out of St. Louis location but travel will be required throughout the country.
Ideal candidates will have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- A valid driver’s license with the ability to obtain a CDL.
- Minimum 3 year DC Power Plant experience
- Knowledge of battery testing equipment and safety policies and procedures
- Basic mechanical skills a must.
- Capability of Lifting 70+ pounds.
- Strong customer service/solutions focus.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand basic layout drawings and schematics a plus.
Benefits offered by are:
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Growth Opportunities
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard