USfalcon recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking A DCGS-A Field Service Analyst to work out of Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
This position is contingent upon award of contract.
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or 8 years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
- Final Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- Comptia Security +
- Comptia Server +
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) (Server): 70-642 or 70-643
- EMC: Associate Level
- NetApp NCDA
Desirable system / application experience:
- Preferred CE: Hitachi Data Systems Certified Professional ‘and’ Symantec Certified Specialist (NetBackup 6.0 or greater)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Hitachi Storage installation, configuration, and maintenance.
- Prior storage array experience with EMC, NetApp, etc…
- RAID Storage Array management
- LUN structure and allocation development
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Ensure full mission capability of the Storage Area Networks on all mission critical networks.
- Ensure all storage allocation tasks are completed per approval/guidance of site leadership.
- Provide subject matter expert guidance to TGIC-C leadership regarding the allocation and management of the available storage space.
- Provide input to technical briefs used by the TGIC-C leadership to coordinate storage space increases and new system integrations.
- May provide assistance to the system administrators who are responsible for SAN attached servers. This may include providing information to configure fiber channel adapters (HBA) and getting fully operational on SAN storage.
- Ensure applicable configuration of the SAN to ensure Shadow Copies are created and maintained at prescribed intervals to enable system disaster recovery for attached servers.
- Ensure the SAN is balanced and configured for the most efficient operations.
- Perform routine system updates and maintenance while maintaining SAN up-time.
- Ensure full mission capability of the Storage Area Networks on all assigned operational networks.
- Perform daily checks of all scheduled backup tasks to ensure completion.
- Assist system administrators with testing backups to verify integrity.
- Assist system administrators with associated scripting if necessary. Is not responsible for this scripting but can provide SME guidance.
- Ensure HW and Software are functioning according to OEM specifications.
- Perform routine IA scanning and patching function for all assigned servers/devices.
- Additional duties as assigned.
About the Company:
USfalcon Inc provides integrated technology solutions worldwide to Department of Defense clients in the areas of C4ISR Operations, Aerospace mission support, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics and Training. It has been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States. USfalcon has offices in Morrisville, NC, Belcamp, MD, Colorado Springs, CO, Newport News, VA and Huntsville, AL. For more information, visit the website at www.usfalcon.com. USfalcon Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
USFalcon - 23 months ago
USfalcon provides integrated technology solutions to U.S. government clients world-wide in the National Defense, National Security and...