- You will make independent credit decisions that commit us to $20-$30 million of lending every month.
- Accurately decision mortgage loans based on HUD, Government Agency and Investor guidelines.
- Remain current on all federal and state regulations.
- Review loan submissions to detect and report any form of fraud, inconsistency, misrepresentations, etc.
- Training on underwriting standards and guidelines, standard operating procedures, and web-tools for underwriting will be provided.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.
- MUST HAVE DE (CHUMS I.D).
- Be up-to-date with all relevant mortgagee letters, specifically ones released since 01/2008.
- Be actively underwriting FHA loans for the past 24 months.
- A minimum of 3 Yrs. experience in FHA and Conventional Underwriting.
- Knowledge of Investor Guidelines, Product Delivery, and AUS engines is required.
- Experienced with DU and LP preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Customer service and detail-oriented, responsible and accurate.