Guest Service Requirement:|
Our philosophy at Ameristar Casino is to proudly deliver a quality guest experience in a fun and friendly atmosphere, while working together to provide our team members with personal and professional growth opportunities. Because of this philosophy, it is critical that all team members understand the importance of excellent guest service. All of our positions, whether corporate, back of house, management, or front of house require a friendly persona and a willingness to interact and provide fun, professional and friendly guest service. Guests are not our only customers; fellow team members are our internal customers as well. By joining the Ameristar team, you are committing yourself to these values and acknowledging your dedication to providing excellent guest service for our guests and our internal team, at all times.
Learn dealing services at assigned gaming table in accordance with established policies and procedures in relation to craps and blackjack games.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Required Natural Behaviors:
- Excellent verbal communication required with sound knowledge of assigned game(s)
- Ability to share or divide attention among several ongoing activities, projects or assignments
- Strong guest service skills
- Ability to work effectively with independence and as part of a team
- Ability to follow all policies and procedures including but not limited to attendance, appearance, safety, and security policies
- Ability to sustain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with team member relations issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organizations.
- Uses diplomacy and tact to build constructive and effective relationships including during high-tension situations.
- Ability to obtain support for ideas and actions from subordinates, peers, or superiors in order to accomplish a task or goal.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Deals with simple and complex concepts effectively.
- Ability to identify circumstances or incidents that require the notification and/or approval of others.
- 2 years ago - save job