Posting Title : DENTAL ASSISTANT II - Tufts Dental Facilities,Hathorne/Danvers area, MA
Requisition Number : 1730
City : Boston
State/Province : Massachusetts
Zip code : 02111
Job Description-Overview :
Part-time Dental Assistant II, Hathorne/Danvers, MA area.
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine (TUSDM) offers one of the most forward-looking educational environments in dental medicine in the country. Tufts Dental Facilities for Persons with Special Needs (TDF) is a network of seven outpatient clinics that provides dental care to approximately 9,000 developmentally disabled patients in the state of Massachusetts under the umbrella of TUSDM and in partnership with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) and the Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services (DDS). Additional patient treatment is provided in the operating room setting at four affiliated hospitals within the state. The TDF program also provides a venue for teaching General Practice Residents through the Tufts GPR Program and 4th year dental students from TUSDM.
The part-time Dental Assistant will:
- Act as the primary clinic support for general dentist and hygienist at the Hogan TDF Clinic, located in the Hathorne/Danvers, MA area.
- Intake and greet patients.
- Take radiographs as instructed by the provider.
- Be responsible for stocking all materials needed in the clinic on a daily basis.
- Set up and break down operatories and clean operatory areas after each patient.
- Be responsible for sterilization and maintaining equipment and materials in accordance with OSHA, federal and state guidelines.
- Support the front desk operations.
- Schedule appointments, check in patients, intake patient demographics, retrieve charts, document treatments plans and other tasks that support the office operations.
LatinosInHigherEd.Com - 20 months ago