General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable Unmanned Aircraft Systems and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We have an exciting opportunity for a department assistant in our Electrical Engineering department.
Under general supervision, this position performs a variety of activities in support of the Electrical Engineering department. This department assistant will be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Maintains, processes, reviews, and compiles a variety of confidential and sensitive electronic and hard copy reports, records, statistics, timelines, tables, correspondence, and presentations, which requires tact and discretion in handling.
- Provides data and information requiring some explanation or interpretation. Primary contacts are within the department with occasional contact with management and representatives of outside organizations.
- Gathers, collects, records, tracks, verifies data and information from multiple sources.
- Coordinates, tracks, and may report on the progress of Electrical Engineering work assignments and/or projects.
- Maintains and updates a variety of confidential and sensitive electronic and/or hard copy reports and records.
- Responds to routine verbal and written requests for information from internal sources.
- Prepares requested electronic and hard copy reports, and presentations.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations, and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Additional Functions Other duties as assigned or required.
General Atomics - 18 months ago
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of privately-held General Atomics, is a leading manufacturer of Unmanned...