Banking Center Manager II is responsible for managing a medium to large size consumer banking center, or potentially several smaller centers. (Transaction volumes for these centers generally require 5-20 total FTE). BCM II is responsible for leading, managing and coaching a team of sales and service professionals to meet and exceed sales targets, ensure the operational excellence of the banking center and create an excellent customer experience. BCM II acts as 'general manager' and responsible for executing the One Team model by ensuring collaboration between banking center teammates and on-site specialists. BCM II demonstrates key behaviors to drive banking center success. BCM II ensures customers needs are met by executing lobby leadership.Observe banking center team in action through the eyes of the customer. Supervise and coach teams on proper execution of key banking center plays.Communicate with consumer market managers, conduct performance assessments and update staff on business developments. Manage all aspects of a successful business including resource management, operational excellence, managing partnerships, associate development and proficiency, building and retaining customer relationships.Proactively identify and manage risk in every business, product, and service transaction leveraging the Risk Framework.Create workforce stability by cultivating an engaged and well coached team. Demonstrate and model Bank of America core values. Understand and live the values that support our culture.Treat all customers equally and fairly.Adhere to policies and procedures.Stay informed of key priorities and business updates.Execute sales and service plays and processes. May be required to work weekends and/or extended hours and regular, reliable attendance is critical.
- A minimum of three years recent experience leading, managing, motivating, and developing a team, including sales associates, to meet and exceed assigned goals, within a goal based and/or results driven environment
- Proven customer service skills and the ability to resolve problems and prevent customer dissatisfaction.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple responsibilities and priorities
- Proven record of sound decision making, balancing risk with customer/client needs and business goals
- Availability to work weekends and/or extended hours as required to run the business
- Pass pre-employment assessments
- Bachelor’s degree
- Sales management experience in the following fields: banking/financial services, mortgage, retail or hospitality
- Bilingual (fluent verbal and written) skills
- Proficiency in basic computer skills
Bank of America - 6 months ago
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...