Minimum of 2 years full time work experience in finance, or projects initiatives and/or related role
Strong work ethic, attention to detail and quality of work output
Strong analytical, strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills
2 years work experience in IT applications or systems development initiatives
Should understand and show a demonstrated ability to manage scope, cost and budget for projects
Strong written and verbal communication skills; and presentation skills
Ability to use Word and Excel; fully proficient in PowerPoint
Able to work effectively in a team environment and collaboratively with outside and inside support groups
Please note: candidate must be able to work permanently in the United States without sponsorship for a work visa.
- Responsible for developing a financial and application 3 year plan for the business unit. Includes review of application landscape and cost drivers associated with systems. Reviewing system plans with Business Relationship Managers and transitioning those plans into a 3 year application and financial picture.
- Establishing benchmark targets for organization based on other CPG companies, industry analysts and other AB-InBev zones. Translating those benchmarks into gaps that are defined as targets for other IBS organizations. Routine review of progress to gaps, identification of resources needed to support reaching those goals and escalation of progress.
- Planning and tracking execution of system investments aligned to global standards. Developing strategies for zone to achieve alignment with global solutions.
- Responsible for the estimating, planning, tracking (financials & schedule) and resource management of projects, and partnering with customers to influence decisions in areas of product delivery.
- Establishes relationship with current senior management, working with them throughout the planning process to ensure investments are meeting targets established in the IBS 3 year plan.
Based in St. Louis, Anheuser-Busch is the leading American brewer, holding a 47.6 percent share of U.S. beer sales to retailers. The...