Bachelor of Science
3-5 years of experience required
- Job Summary
- Plans, leads, directs, and coordinates the daily operations of the department. Exhibits the F.I.R.S.T. values (Friendliness, Innovation, Respect, Service, and Trust).
- Working Conditions, Hazards and Physical Effort
- Subject to many interruptions. Handles emergency or crisis situations. Moderate amounts of sitting, stooping, and bending. Moderate amount of time spent at the computer terminal. Must be able to lift 25 lbs. independently.
- Minimum Qualifications or Equivalents
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience: Three to five (3-5) years in a health care setting Health Information Management, in the role of Assistant Director and/or Director.
- EQUIPMENT USED/SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
Business related courses. Computer skills. Excellent written and orgal skills.
- Licenses, Certifications, and/or Registrations
Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center - 15 months ago