The Finance Office is recruiting for one Computer Systems Manager M-II
to function as the Director of the Process Enhancement and Automation Division, who will:
responsible for gathering requirements and documenting successes criteria from the
- Oversee the project management of Agency financial systems. This position will be
Finance Office management for all Project Reporting and Organization Portfolio and E-
Library. (PROPEL) projects.
ensure that adequate business requirements have been provided to ensure the projects’
- Collaborate with Management Information Systems (MIS) and other SEAD management to
efforts and budgets can be determined.
programmatic policies into operational work processes, documenting business process
- Manage the division’s performance of analytical functions including converting
workflows, developing cost-benefit analyses and identifying system requirements.
Microsoft Visual Studio.Net
- Lead computer application implementation through the software development life cycle.
- Direct the designing/building of applications with procedural and object oriented in
programmatic policies into operational work processes, developing cost-benefit analyses
- Direct the functional design of applications.
- Responsible for the Unit's performance of analytical functions including converting
and identifying system requirements.
- Oversee applications integrated across a multiplatform environment to produce sound
going implementation and maintenance of Finance Office financial systems which produce
- Plan, manage, organize and supervise activities of the Division Directors and staff in the on-
data for tracking expenditures.
Minimum Qual Requirements
1. A master's degree in computer science from an accredited college and three years of progressively more responsible, full-time, satisfactory experience using information technology in computer applications programming, systems programming, computer systems development, data telecommunications, database administration, planning of data/information processing, user services, or area networks at least 18 months of this experience must have been in an administrative, managerial or executive capacity in the areas of computer applications programming, systems programming, computer systems development, data telecommunications, data base administration, or planning of data processing or in the supervision of staff performing these duties; or
2. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and four years of experience as described in "1" above; or
3. A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent approved by a State's department of education or recognized accrediting organization and six years of experience as described in "1" above; or
4. A satisfactory combination of education and experience equivalent to "1", "2" or "3" above. However, all candidates must have at least a four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent approved by a State's department of education or recognized accrediting organization and must possess at least three years of experience as described in "1" above, including the 18 months of administrative, managerial, executive or supervisory experience as described in
Qualification Requirements (continued)
NOTE: The following types of experience are not acceptable: superficial use of preprogrammed software without complex programming, design, implementation or management of the product; use of word processing packages; use of a hand held calculator; primarily the entering or updating of data in a system; the operation of data processing hardware or consoles.
Click the “Apply Now” button.
New York City Residency is not required for this position
NYC Careers - 10 months ago