Director of Corporate Real Estate
This position is required to ensure that CareCentrix focuses the proper attention to all aspects of real estate; CareCentrix gets the best economic and business terms in real estate transactions, and someone is continuously overseeing facilities and lease issues, including cost management. The phenomenal growth in real estate, over the past several years, and realization that real estate/facilities costs, is one of CareCentrixs’ largest long term expenditures.
(1) Site selection
(2) Manages the real estate portfolio,
(3) Responsible for new and renewal lease development, analysis, negotiations and execution;
(4) Assists legal with a pre-review, and input on contract terms and conditions.
(5) Project manages all small and large new construction, renovations and disaster recovery projects, including move coordination and management.
(6) Acts as an interface for all real estate related inquiries, serving as a go-between, or ultimate resource for Brokers, Landlords, Internal Department Heads, Suppliers and any other individuals or groups designated by the VP of Client Strategy and Innovation.
(7) Keeps management up to date on the status of real estate activities underway, or planned for the future, and acts as a centralized resource for gathering the necessary information.
(8) Prepares yearly and Project budgets, performs true-ups and summaries of variances, reviews and approves real estate related invoices, and works with Landlords and CareCentrix Departments for any Tenant Improvement fund applications and issues, or invoices for which CareCentrix has responsibility.
In some cases, they are not being done. In other cases, local resources, together with project management, architectural and consulting resources have been employed, on an hourly or per foot basis, plus expenses.
Qualified candidate will have substantial real estate management, contract development and negotiations, budgeting, construction project management, maintenance, operational and people skills. It is imperative that this individual is a self-starter/motivator and can operate with very minimal direction. He/She must be able to make accurate, but timely decisions, and know the difference between what decisions can be made at His/Her level and what decisions need escalation.
7-10 years of progressive real estate experience preferably in a healthcare environment
Appropriate certifications desired
We improve patients’ lives by delivering innovative home health solutions that produce better outcomes and reduce overall costs...