Develops, administers, directs, and implements all nursing and related patient care activities, for areas of accountability. Works in close collaboration with the nursing team to meet and support diverse organizational business initiatives/strategies. Responsibilities include but are not limited to standardization of systems, identification of efficiencies, financial oversight for areas of accountability programs/services, integration of performance improvement strategies, support of strategic nursing business initiatives, processes and communication plans which support nursing goal attainment while fostering patient, physician and employee satisfaction. Works collaboratively with all hospital departments to operationalize nursing integration, service line development, and standardized nursing practice. CB
- Bachelor’s Degree required or a progressive plan to obtain degree. Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, Nursing or related field preferred.
- 3 years progressive, outcome oriented leadership experience in healthcare with experience in a competitive managed care market.
- Knowledge of health care issues, trends, legal compliance and managed care with emphasis in all components and nursing operations.
- Ability to foster collaborative partnerships in the development, implementation and administration of service and program delivery.
- RN licensure required.
- Basic computer literacy skills CB
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation - 19 months ago
Baptist Memorial Health Care, an integrated system of hospitals and ancillary patient-care settings, offers an exciting environment for...