BAGS, Inc, is excited to announce its expansion of their MCO Airport operation to include the delivery of delayed luggage.
If you are interested in becoming part of this opportunity we want to hear from you. The immediate openings are for the
following positions: Luggage Dispatchers and Baggage Sweepers.
The Dispatcher will coordinate the luggage delivery schedule with drivers and assure the schedule is met.
The Baggage Sweeper will pick up luggage throughout the shift from the airport. These jobs are interchangeable and
there will be many times the person will perform the function of the dispatcher and baggage sweeper.
If you are able to drive, possess a good driving record and meet the following qualifications, please apply now!
· Dispatch experience preferred in the transportation industry
· Experience in route planning preferred
· Ability to work in a high pressured environment and multi-task
· Knowledge of the metropolitan area required
· Ability to lift 70 lbs.
· Strong computer skills including a current version of Excel and Word
· Excellent Driving Record
· Excellent communication skills
· Available to work weekdays and weekends, night and day shift
Plus Services - 23 months ago