Answers all incoming calls concerning maintenance and repairs needed on property and at off-site locations.
Inputs call details into computer system using HotSOS.
Assigns work and messages calls to Engineering employees.
Responds to life safety system and fire alarm panel, locates area of alarm, and dispatches it to Engineering personnel to take action.
Performs data entry for timekeeping purposes into an Access database.
Records all personnel call-in slips for the department.
Maintains dispatch log of all activities performed throughout the day.
Maintains an accurate accounting of time and activities in emergency situations.
Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 6 months administrative experience.
- At least 6 months high end-high volume customer service experience.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and HotSOS.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- At least 3 years experience in guest service.
- At least 2 years of Front Desk or Hotel experience.
- Strong working knowledge of LMS System, Opera and other Operating systems.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 9 months ago