Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
· Ensure the financial success of one or more departments by meeting or exceeding sales, gross margin, gross margin return on investment (GMROI) and inventory turn goals .
· Analyze and recap style/color/size selling trends across the various store-attribute filters (i.e. alpha, climate, district, etc).
· Develop and implement replenishment allocation strategies that support style selling trends and optimize available inventory.
· Develop style-specific size break-outs that support APS goals and optimize inventory productivity.
· Create pre-season packing strategies that leverage pre-pack capabilities and improve supply chain productivity.
· Provide pre-season style and fixture minimums and maximums to Buying and Brand Presentation.
· Participate in Virtual Store process and monitor product placement recommendations to ensure inventory levels support style/color/size APS goals.
· Develop pre-season style-level inventory set-up and replenishment plans that support APS goals while optimizing all channels of allocation (i.e. pre-pack/X-doc, VMI, “blind-replenishment”, etc).
· Recommend and implement pre-flow set-up changes based on in-season selling trends that differ from pre-season allocation plans.
· Track product through DC and partner with appropriate DC liaison to ensure processing efficiencies; address DC processing issues in a timely manner.
· Participate in local store visits once a quarter.
· Create new store model stocks at style/color level; understand and work within store and division inventory capacities.
· Partner with Buying to track all in-bound inventories; develop contingency plans for late arrivals and communicate to relevant cross-functional partners.
· Achieve “zero-out” DC inventory dates and develop replenishment strategy that liquidates aged in-store Production inventory evenly across all alphas.
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the cross-functional team (Planning, Buying, Brand Presentation, DC, etc).
· Articulate initial release and replenishment strategies and status in cross-functional forums (i.e. “round-robins”, distribution meetings, MFR, generals, etc).
· Communicate with peers to ensure consistency of information; share best practices and develop systems knowledge.
Possesses a clear understanding of how distribution strategies impact financial measurements
· Proficient in retail math.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Demonstrates strong listening, written and communication skills.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Computer proficiency (i.e. Excel and Word); ability or aptitude to learn technical applications quickly.
· Highly organized, detail-oriented and accurate.
· Able to develop and maintain effective cross-functional relationships.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
Ralph Lauren Digital - 20 months ago