The District Manager, reporting to a Regional Manager, is responsible for managing the successful multi-unit operation of stores in a district. You will be maintaining a culture of exceptional customer service and operational excellence through a group of enthusiastic and motivated Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers. We offer a friendly work environment with great opportunities and benefits, where talented employees can get ahead. Your performance will be measured by the financial results and employee development/engagement in your district.
- Maintain exceptional customer service with every customer in your district
- Oversee and supervise the marketing, customer service, and collection activities of stores in your district
- Hire and train all new Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers in your district on company products, policies, and procedures
- Audit the stores in your district to ensure that all policies and procedures are followed as outlined by company policy
- Effectively communicate and implement change for all stores in your district
- Exceptional customer service attitude and people skills
- 3+ years of multi-unit management experience or 5+ years of stand-alone management experience in retail, banking, hospitality, customer service, or collections
- Ability to engage, motivate and lead a strong team, while holding employees accountable to results
- Some computer familiarity or skills
- Able to work Monday to Saturday
- High school diploma / GED
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must pass credit, MVR (driving record) and criminal background checks
- Retail sales experience (e.g., district manager, store manager)
- Banking experience (e.g., district manager, branch manager)
- Hospitality experience (e.g., restaurant / hotel / property district manager, restaurant / hotel / property manager)
- Customer service experience (e.g., customer service manager)
- Collections experience (e.g., collections manager)
- Highly competitive annual salary!
- Ability to earn additional district performance incentives every month!
- Mileage Reimbursement for travel
- Reimbursement for living expenses when outside of base area
ABOUT CASH STORE
- Medical Insurance, Dental & Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- One of the best retail schedules available – No Sundays, half days on Saturdays, close early evenings Monday-Friday
Cash Store, a Cottonwood Financial brand, is one of the largest privately-held financial service providers to the retail consumer finance industry. We have zero debt, have been profitable every year since inception, and our growth is funded entirely through internal capital. Founded in 1996, we have over 280 locations across the country. Each location is company-owned, rather than franchised, and we are actively engaged in a high-volume, rapid retail rollout of new locations to significantly increase the footprint of Cash Store throughout the United States. This growth, coupled with our best-in-class customer service, allows us to offer an innovative mix of financial products and services to our present and future customers.
Do you want to have a career in the retail consumer finance industry, with a growing company that offers highly competitive compensation, benefits and advancement opportunities? If your answer is yes, then click “APPLY NOW” to submit your resume.
Education / Skills / Experience Required: High School Diploma / GED
Cash Store - 23 months ago
Cash Store, a Cottonwood Financial brand, is one of the largest privately-held financial service providers in the retail consumer finance...