The Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) Integration Team Logistician is responsible for successfully integrating all inventory and logistical processes into the CMMS application, and assist with the overall integration of specific Bureau of Diplomatic Security offices’ business processes.
CMMS Mobile Inventory:
- Provide input to CMMS Mobile documentation (SOP(s), training materials)
- Asset management, procurement /inventory management
- User training
- Preventative maintenance scheduling for a number of security-related electromechanical systems
Customer Service / Tier III Support:
- Support SCA/NEA/DS Special Projects
- Ensure CMMS Mobile application version is up to date
- Assist with assets and locations within CMMS
- Create purchase requests and assist with ordering equipment
- May perform physical inventory on-site if needed
- Travel to overseas posts (including posts eligible for Danger Pay) to assist with CMMS Mobile installation and training
- Provide overseas posts (including posts eligible for Danger Pay) with Tier III support for CMMS Mobile (on-site, via email)
- Provide CMMS Mobile user training (one-on-one)
- Capture knowledge for CMMS FAQ’s – publish to MS SharePoint
- Assist the DS/STAC with inventory of CMMS Mobile devices
- Assist the DS/STAC with data entry of vehicle lifecycle information into CMMS
- Assist the Supply Chain Management Team with Purchase Requests for local procurements/follow-up
- Maintain spreadsheet for equipment inventory items not tracked in CMMS.
- The incumbent of this position is required to attend weekly meetings in affiliation with CMMS at multiple Department locations, utilizing a government vehicle as necessary.
- Update CMMS users in their security groups, labor and craft as needed.
- Dedicated one-on-one training for Work Orders’s (planed, actual and travel), Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, reorders, and RMC (Repair Management Center) application short cuts
- Dedicated one-on-one training in all aspects of the CMMS Mobile device.
- Knowledge of asset, inventory and warehouse management.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to develop business processes based on input from a customer
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain a government security clearance of Secret or higher.
- Minimum of 2 years of Computerized Maintenance Management and/or Enterprise Asset Management experience
ActioNet, Inc. - 2 years ago