DS DELIVERY SPECIALIST / NETWORK COPIER INSTALLER/TRAINER - DICKINSON, ND
We are looking to fill a full-time DS Delivery Specialist / Network Copier Installer/Trainer position in our
Dickinson, ND office.
Main responsibilities include:
Required qualifications include a Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of experience or equivalent experience. Additional qualifications include the ability to work independently without direct supervision, strong attention to detail and time management skills and excellent customer service. A candidate with a background in IT with a good basic understanding of networks is required. Macintosh proficiency and prior training experience is preferred. Successful candidate must have a strong mechanical background and be able to lift over 50 lbs. regularly without assistance.
- Delivering copier equipment to client’s sites
- Performing equipment set-up
- Performing network installation and training
- Completing the connectivity of equipment by installing and configuring printer and scanning software onto workstations/servers
- Troubleshooting any issues that arise during network installation
- Testing all functions and applications prior to leaving client’s site
- Performing end user training on operation of equipment and software installed
As an employee-owned company, we offer a competitive compensation/benefits package and training. If you have the talent, energy and desire to excel, please send your resume to email@example.com or apply online at www.marconet.com .