Humedica is the foremost clinical intelligence company that provides private
cloud-based business solutions to the health care industry. The environment is
aggressive, fast paced and innovative. We are looking for smart, innovative
individuals who will take ownership of their responsibilities, work
collaboratively and always look for ways to add to the personal and professional
growth of the company.
The focus of this position will be on evaluating the consistency of health care
metrics and the quality of the data submitted across time and across healthcare
organizations. Growth opportunities include assisting senior analysts in the
analysis of data and the development of algorithms that are be embedded within
the analytic systems developed by Humedica.
Our ideal candidate will combine an education in mathematics, experience with
SQL and complex databases, strong team work skills, and an interest in health
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the life sciences, data management, clinical informatics, and
statistical analyst teams to identify opportunities for new data quality
screens, develop prototypes and requirements, and work with Senior Analysts to
implement them into the Data Quality Portal.
- Compare query results from current and prior data to ensure consistency over
time. Identify issues and coordinate their investigation and resolution
- Compare data for new clients to that of existing clients to identify
different patterns in care and possible data inconsistencies, conduct data
analyses to investigate identified issues
- Work with Senior Statistical Analysts to develop release notes that will be
used by the Life Sciences team to guide their use of the data.
- Gain expertise in existing Natural Language Processing algorithms used by
Life Sciences and, as expertise develops, work with Senior Statistical Analysts
in the development and testing of new algorithms
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelors degree in mathematics, statistics or biostatistics
- Experience with SQL, exposure to statistical packages is a plus
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Ability to think analytically and develop approaches to generate needed
- Ability to work creatively and flexibly, both independently and as part of a
- Desire and ability to learn new skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- A passionate interest in working with health care data
Our compensation plans are highly competitive including comprehensive benefits.
Our culture is intellectually rigorous, focused on solving daunting analytical
and technical challenges while supporting employees to maintain a healthy
balance of hard work and fun. We pride ourselves on the quality of our
employees, the importance of our mission and the clients we serve.
Humedica - 21 months ago