ExterNetworks is a trusted and proven provider of IT consulting, talent acquisition, and managed network solutions. Headquartered in Piscataway, New Jersey, and with further strategic locations across North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, ExterNetworks has rapidly expanded its operations and capacity since entering the market in 2001. - See more at: http://www.externetworks.com
Role: Technical Architect Overall Purpose Responsible for developing information architectures and data models Role and responsibilities
Develops detailed functional design and prototypes (e.g., Oracle solution components, YODA)
Work with cross-functional teams to design and implement business requirements
Work to resolve application issues, designing and implementing system enhancements, and in documenting new user requirements
Provide input for production related issues; planning, design and execution of data conversion activities
Act as a liaison between IT and the internal business customer
Translate business objectives and process into clear definition of IT requirements, culminating in successful delivery Education
BA/BS degree is preferred
Java and Java related Technologies Expert, SQL Expert
Strong understanding of the Oracle Supply Chain/ Financials schema and table structures
Experience in interfacing with Warehouse Systems, EDI, ASCP
Project management experiences a plus
- 1) SQL Expert Required
- 2) Informatica Intermediate Required
- 3) Data Modeling Expert Required
- 4) Teradata Expert Required
- 5) Oracle DB Expert Required
- 6) Data Architecture Expert Required
- 7) Unix Intermediate Required
- 8) ERwin Intermediate Required
- 9) PL-SQL Intermediate Required
- Design of Logical and Physical Data Model, applying design changes based on user requirements.
- Interact directly with business and gather/clarify Business and System Requirements.
- Instruct and support ETL team.
- Preparing HLD, ADD, Interface Agreement, Table Specs and other documents.
-Working with System Testing team to analyze and resolve the opened defects.
- This job is with AT&T in Atlanta, GA
ExterNetworks Inc. - 15 months ago