About the Company
If you want to be part of the next hottest company in Mobile Social Gaming, then Mobile+ is the right place to you. We are the marketing arm of Playphone's Social Gaming Network, a rising star in the mobile social gaming space with existing traction in the space with over 70 iOS and Android titles. We come backed with over 7 years of successful performance marketing experience, key strategic relationships and advantages, and now we're backed by one of the oldest and largest VC firms in Silicon Valley.
About the Role
Do you thrive off of data, metrics, and complex business questions? Well we have tons of it! And we're looking for a new team member to help bolster our business intelligence. We are looking for a data analyst with strong technical skills (*SQL) to join our team and immediately have an impact on our descriptive and predictive modeling of user and billing behavior. Working with operations, business intelligence, vendors, and our other talented engineers you'll have broad exposure to mobile and the social gaming space!
What we expect
- This is an on-site, full time position in our San Francisco HQ [corner of Sansome & Bush, Financial District]
- Provide technical and team leadership for projects that involve data and data architecture
- You are an expert at performance tuning databases to create efficient ETL processes and reports
- Act as the data management expert to solve problems associated with business intelligence, analytics, data visualization
- You can work independently and in a team
- You understand the balance between speed and quality and can prioritize what to do when
- You've worked with "big data," *SQL, Excel, and maybe even some R, OLAP, and/or SPSS
What you can expect
Think you have what it takes? What are you waiting for... we have work to do!
- A Startup Environment backed by years of profitability and success
- Competitive Salary, stock options, and sane working hours
- Complimentary daily lunches, drinks and snacks
- Health/dental/vision coverage, 401k with match
- Working with a tight team of experienced, successful marketers and engineers
GameTheory - 2 years ago
Game Theory was founded on the belief that aptitude, preparation and execution are the key ingredients in reaching business excellence. As...