Founded in 1993, Aequitas Capital is an alternative asset management company dedicated to innovation, discipline and excellence. With proven expertise in finance, management and technology – Aequitas sources, structures and implements Private Credit and Private Equity solutions, benefiting the individuals and institutions that trust us as a valuable investment partner.
The Database Analyst / ETL Developer performs development, support, and documentation for database and data integration solutions. This includes analysis, development, and support for file exchanges, application data integration, and data warehouse extract, transform, and load (ETL). This position requires proficiency with SQL Server tools and utilities for data profiling, troubleshooting, and stored procedure development. Additionally, the position will maintain and support documentation of Aequitas data assets. This position requires someone who has experience with data analysis, technical design, data integration development, and associated tools. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience working as a member of a multi-member team on a variety of cross-department projects.
- Data analysis and documentation of internal and external data sources
- Design and development of data integration solutions, chiefly Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes for the Aequitas Data Warehouse
- Document internal and external data sources and data integrations
- Provide operational support for data integration solutions
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements and Qualifications
Education: Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Significant work experience with SQL Server, Transact-SQL, SSIS, and SSRS
- Experience creating and maintaining metadata documentation such as data dictionaries
- Software development in a structured team environment requiring source code control and release management processes
- 5+ years of experience with requirements analysis, technical design, development and implementations in data integration, especially ETL.
- Understanding and work experience with various SDLC methodologies
- Experience working as a member of a multi-member, cross-department project team
- Experience with operational support of data integration solutions
- Experience as a member of a development team environment using source code control and release management processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Special Information (Travel required, physical requirements, etc.):
- Additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals and projects.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
Established in 1993, Aequitas Capital Management is an alternative investment firm providing private equity and commercial finance products...