Data Analyst -Rotating Shifts
ASRC Primus, a Subsidiary of ASRC Federal, is currently seeking a Data Analyst in El Paso, TX for rotating shift work.
Primus is looking for individuals that have exceptional customer service experience with the ability to multi- task on several projects. Candidates will be required to provide assistance in the areas of administrative research and analysis for multiple access points from in house and commercial databases to identify and track customer related inquiries.
This position requires rotation of shifts. The hours will be M-F 8:00-4:00pm and 4:00pm - midnight (these two shifts rotate every two weeks).
- Respond to requests for information possibly using fragmented information to search databases.
- Conduct detailed comprehensive searches by identifying and using various source databases.
- Analyze, interpret, interrelate, and evaluate the retrieved information and deliver the relevant data to the requestor.
- Input, review, verify and maintain accurate data and documentation in all areas assigned and in accordance with established quality plans, policy and procedures.
- Must be a US Citizen in order to obtain and maintain government security clearance.
- MS PowerPoint, Excel a Must
- Excellent customer service skills a must
- Must be willing to work a rotating shift every two weeks as stated above
- Excellent report writing and grammar skills
ASRC Federal and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers
El Paso, TX, United States