The Data Analyst II (Research Division; Vascular Cell Biology) p erforms statistical analyses for translational and clinical research studies.
This role affords a great opportunity to present data at national meetings and for first authorship on manuscripts and work on projects that are consistently funded at a high level.
This role is 32 hours per week (benefits eligible) , and the days are flexible.
- Use SAS and STATA for performing predominantly cross-sectional analyses and some longitudinal methods using clinical data.
- Manage and clean data, and convert between different file formats as needed (Access, STATA, SAS, Excel).
- Work with our research team of basic and clinical scientists to ensure organization and accuracy of study data.
- Participate in the preparation of grants, scientific publications and presentations.
- Supervise data entry of work-study and other project assistants, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
- Assists in the preparation of grant proposals for investigators at the JoslinDiabetesCenter by performing power calculations and writing analysis sections.
Joslin Diabetes Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
- Masters’ Degree in epidemiology, biostatistics or public health
- Minimum 1 year experience as an analyst, biostatistician experience preferred
- SAS certification preferred
- Advanced knowledge in SAS
- Strong skills in statistical analysis and writing
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Interpersonal Skills
Joslin Diabetes Center - 8 months ago