Viper Technology Services is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business with a 10-year history of performance building global information systems for U.S. Joint DOD and U.K. MOD logistics programs.
Currently Viper has an immediate opening for a Data Analyst for the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter Autonomics Logistics Information System (ALIS) at Edwards Air Force Base in California (about 90 mins. Northwest of Los Angeles). The successful candidate must either currently hold a DoD Secret Clearance (prefer Top Secret) or at minimum, have held a DoD clearance in the past. This position will support a cutting edge supply chain and aircraft maintenance system for the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program and it will have a significant impact on the success of this new system.
- Work closely with aviation maintenance analysts to resolve data-related issues
- Locate, identify, resolve, and document system-related problems
- If system problems are core-related, forward to development team to identify repair needs and then implement repair and test
- Active Department of Defense Secret Security Clearance (prefer Top Secret) or at minimum, the possession of a DoD clearance in the past
- Solid 3-5 years of systems administration experience working on enterprise class systems (not stand alones/helpdesk) in a Windows environment
- Solid working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL is highly desired
- Aviation maintenance background is highly desired
- The position entails working with and supporting, several unique, complex, customer-built applications, so demonstrated ability to learn quickly and self-motivate are necessary
- A background working in/with the Department of Defense, especially in a military aviation/maintenance environment, is preferred
- Excellent trouble-shooting and communication skills
This work directly supports lifecycle data management and sustainment for live flight operations of more than a dozen F-35 Lightning II aircraft representing variants for the United States Air Force, United States Marine Corps and, eventually, expected variants for the United States Navy and nine International Ministry of Defense partner nations. The job offers significant opportunities for enhanced income through straight time overtime, as well as excellent benefits and paid time off. Shift work is required (generally 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. or 3:00 p.m. to 12:00 p.m.) and occasional on-call work. AA/EOE. It is important to emphasize that this work is onsite at Edwards Air Force Base. Edwards Air Force Base is located in the High Desert Region of Southern California.
Viper Technology Services - 13 months ago