At NCCI Holdings, Inc., we realize our greatest asset is our team of more than 900 professionals working together every day to make our company the leading provider of workers compensation insurance data and research information. Read on to learn about the requirements for this opening.
Performs analytical research to identify and resolve routine data issues impacting NCCI’s data providers and NCCI products and services. Responsible for identifying the nature of data issues and invoking developed solutions to resolve the issues. Based on knowledge of the system and/or data type supported; provides needed testing support for baseline, discretionary, and investment projects impacting the core work.
Identifies and/or resolve customer data issues and assist data providers in the resolution of these issues. Provides testing and systems support - including researching issues to determine if NCCI systems issues are contributing to the root cause.
Prepares documentation to resolve system requirements, procedures, or customer communication to resolve issues impacting core work functions and customer group supported.
Participates in process review and improvement of team functions. Provides support to newer team members and collaborate with team members on resolutions to data provider challenges.
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
Preferred Education, Experience and Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree and 2 years in an analytical role in a service-oriented, financial, and/or insurance related enterprise where primary work performed uses web-based or other business systems. In lieu of a degree, 5 years relevant work experience as indicated above is required
- Ability to perform independent research using business applications, databases, data viewing tools, and reports to identify root cause and resolve data issues
- Ability to identify system issues are present and tests system changes to confirm resolution
- Ability to identify nature of customer issues and implement fixes from established resolution plans
- Experience participating in efforts to improve team processes / providing suggestions on team duties
- Ability to lead customer teleconferences to resolve issues – including agenda preparation and minutes
- Ability to interface professionally and effectively with higher-level staff / management on customer side
- Ability to prepare appropriate internal reports on customer issues to be shared with broad audience
- Solid knowledge of navigating web-based systems to provide training /assistance to customers
- Ability to independently handle multiple tasks to meet established deadlines and SLAs
- Ability to provide inbound / outbound customer support - owning a variety of inquiries simultaneously
- Ability to makes proactive calls to customers providing them with the needed detail to help them understand and resolve issues
- Strong computer, verbal, written, and teaming skills to deliver on assignments
- Ability to take on work outside comfort zone to develop skills for future assignments
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel
Knowledge of insurance, claims, or financial data
Related key words: insurance, claims, analyst, financial analyst, claims analyst, insurance analyst, data, data analyst, customer service
As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies, and a superior benefits package.
We require a drug screen and background check.
EEO/Smoke Free environment
NCCI Holdings, Inc. - 2 years ago
NCCI is the nation’s most experienced provider of workers compensation insurance information. We gather data, analyze industry trends,...