Data Modeling, Management, ETL, SQL, Data Architecture, Data Modeling Tool such as Erwin and PLSQL
Posting Start Date
Posting End Date
Project Description :
• BS in computer science or equivalent
• Minimum of 10 years of software industry experience.
• Minimum of 6 years of experience as a Data Architect.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with ETL/Data Migration.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with the following technologies: Data Modeling Tool such as Erwin, PLSQL and TSQL
• Review requirements and evaluate risks/benefits for a moderate to large impact project.
• Designs logical and physical data models.
• Maintains data model dictionaries and integration of systems through database design.
• Take a lead role in the specification and application design phases of the development life cycle.
• Contributes to project planning discussions, provide status updates for development progress and be a critical resource for issue resolution.
• Participates in discussion with customers and peers to collect and analyze data requirements.
• Lead root-cause analyses, communicate options for resolution and provide recommendations to SQL technology problems.
• Provides input and advice to peers, management and customers in relation to data engineering principles, technologies, methods and best practices, within areas of expertise.
• Performs in data quality analysis / data profiling, to produce a data quality assessment (and baseline).
• Lead data migration efforts.
• Develop PLSQL and TSQL scripts or procedures.
• Lead performance tuning and query optimization.
• Frequently interact with internal and external business contacts.
• Participates in or leads a Data Engineering Team supporting one or more application projects.
• Works collaboratively with the Application team, including architects, developers and testers, to ensure project success.
• Engage and collaborate with the infrastructure DBA teams to ensure delivery of DB infrastructure components.
• Must be flexible for extended work hours due to project demands.
8 - 20 years
Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and solutions provider working with leading Global 2000...