The Data Base Marketing Manager is a critical position that is an integral part of the R.J. Reynolds Consumer Marketing team with tremendous career growth opportunities. This position provides strategic, analytical and executional support as it relates to maximizing the application of our consumer database asset.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
• Ensure flawless and independent execution of monthly Direct Mail and Email campaigns for multiple brands.
• Effectively utilize campaign, email, and CMS tools required for campaign execution.
• Provide monthly and ad-hoc reports of campaign effectiveness and database composition.
• Successfully analyze effectiveness of prior consumer marketing campaigns and apply learning to future initiatives.
• Champion and drive the implementation of effective, dynamic, database Targeting rules for new and existing database members.
• Ensure all 1:1 campaigns are designed and executed to provide analytical control and measurement of program effectiveness.
• Identify meaningful, business-oriented, metrics that are true key performance indicators of 1:1 program effectiveness.
• Enhance Web Site Content / E-Commerce Management through effective use of database cohort analysis.
• Provides guidance and direction to outsource partners involved in Fundament Campaign Execution.
• Perform Compliance Management for MRM/SOX and FDA.
• This position has no direct or indirect reports
• Education - Minimum of Bachelor's degree: Business administration, Marketing, or related field.
• Practical work experience in a Data Base Marketing and program execution.
• Proficiency in campaign, email, and CRM tools (e.g., Unica, DreamMail),
• Proficiency in database reporting tool (e.g., Business Objects, Microstategy)
• Demonstrated excellent PC skills and detailed knowledge of MS Office
• Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical skills; must possess an ability to make quick decisions and use good judgment.
• Must possess a high sense of urgency and work ethic.
• Knowledge of SAP
• Knowledge of SharePoint
• Must be a strategic thinker with strong influencing and leadership skills.
• Must be a self-starter who can work with minimal supervision, with the expectation of working as a motivated and cooperative team member.
• Must be detail oriented, reliable, and financially responsible.
• Demonstrated ability to challenge the status quo.
Competitive Annual Salary
Targeted Annual Bonus
Our company offers very competitive compensation and benefit plans, including:
Generous annual bonus program for all employees
401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave
Education initiative plans
RJ Reynolds - 13 months ago
"Hot" does not begin to describe Reynolds American Inc. (RAI). The holding company holds the #2 spot among US makers of cigarettes...