Data Conversion Manager- Health IT
United States-Arkansas-Little Rock
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman is seeking an experienced Data Conversion Manager to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to work with a team of business analysts, software developers, system architects, testers, and trainers to develop an enterprise level system. The position is located in Little Rock, Arkansas. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Health IT, Health and Human Services operating unit.
The selected candidate will be responsible for providing senior-level programming/technical expertise to a data conversion team; will lead the effort to complete analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of data conversion scripts; will serve as the lead with customer in the identification and mapping of data sources from the legacy system source applications to the target application/database; will track and monitor data conversion status and escalate risks to the Application Support Manager; will maintain data conversion schedule and processes; will coordinate with the testing team for validation and testing of converted data; and will coordinate with the deployment team for the deployment of converted data.
The role will report directly to the Application Support Manager. This individual should possess leadership and team building capabilities and have strong interpersonal skills. Must possess solid organization abilities and be a motivated, flexible team player. Some travel is required.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
· At least 10 years experience as a developer, senior developer, or data conversion manager
· At least 5 years experience with system development or data conversion programming
· Experience using ETL tools
· Experience in database design and/or modeling
· Experience in data analysis, data manipulation, database statistics, statistical research, system study and documentation
· Experience with large data conversion projects
· Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle processes
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Experience converting data related to health and human services programs
· Experience with Curam Framework data and conversion
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 18 months ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...