Volt Workforce Solutions is seeking a part-time Data Coordinator for an estimated 6 month temporary position available with one of the largest North American Energy providers in downtown Pittsburgh. This client is located on the bus and trolley lines.
This is a part time role with some flexibility to start at either 11:00am or 12:00pm noon and work 4 hours per day, Monday – Friday. Example: (11-4pm or 12-5pm)
The ideal candidate will possess strong detail and data experience along a with customer service background. Past experience in a fast paced, ever changing environment which involves bringing new customer data correctly to the client with a positive attitude, is desired.
The incumbent will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Reviewing all prospective customer data completeness and ensure the data is accurate
- Confirm the appropriate details and documentation is provided in the data
- Contact with outside brokers and other utilities to complete/update/troubleshoot information
Education and/or Certificates:
- Proficient with data transfers-selecting and uploading data (will be trained in specific platforms for billing.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven customer service type experience-
Keywords: Data analyst, data entry, Excel, Access, word, powerpoint
- High school diploma or equivalent
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Volt Workforce Solutions - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Volt Workforce Solutions is one of the world’s leading staffing and workforce management companies, connecting qualified, motivated...