The Drug and Health Screening Data Coordinator is responsible for the timely processing of drug, alcohol and immunization results into the HireRight database. The position also entails detailed follow up on late drug test results and phone calls to HireRight vendors. The position will review completed requests for accuracy, maintain commitments to customers, determine and document status of DHS products and contact labs and collection sites for Chain of Custody forms. The position requires strong attention to detail along with the ability to meet deadlines and problem solve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following and other duties as they may be assigned:
The Company: HireRight is a leading provider of on-demand employment background screening, drug and health screening and employment eligibility solutions that help employers automate, manage and control screening and related programs. More than one third of the Fortune 500, along with over 40,000 other companies, trust HireRight to deliver customer-focused solutions that provide greater efficiency and faster results, leading to better hires. HireRight is headquartered in Irvine, California and has offices and affiliates around the world. HireRight is a strategic business unit of Altegrity, a holding company with a portfolio of market-leading decision intelligence and information companies.
- Manually process incoming hair test and BAT (breath alcohol test) results from Laboratory and post into OpTool for online customer reporting
- Assist physical team with receiving faxed physical results and post into OpTool
- Outbound calls to collection sites or laboratories as needed
- Data entry of DHS related service results into HireRight database
- Aiding Customer Service with follow up issues
- Providing support to DHS team members
The company environment is dynamic and reflective of the rapid growth and market aspirations of the company. HireRight is at a great point in its business maturity. We have infrastructure and process, but we’re still nimble enough to be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial.
The following skills and experiences are necessary to be successful in this role…
In return for your results, HireRight will provide you with the opportunity to develop your full potential in an entrepreneurial e-commerce environment. HireRight offers an excellent employee benefit package:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of work experience, preferably in an office environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to work Monday through Friday
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft software: MSWord/Outlook, Excel, and Internet
- Ability to type 45 wpm with 6,000 keystrokes (alpha & numeric) with strong accuracy
- Paid Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Generous Vacation and Sick Program
- Education Assistance Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Wellness Program
- Employee Discounts and Rewards
- Casual Dress Code
- Generous Referral Program
Intelligence to move forward.
*Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
HireRight, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
RTK - HireRight, Inc - 23 months ago