We are looking for an ambitious and result oriented and SUPER data driven E-Commerce Merchandiser to join our young, fast-moving and multicultural team of star players! Are you a wiz using SQL and analytics to track trends and figure out the next best things to puch on the site? Are your technically independent analyst who makes decisions only backed by facts and data found? If yes, we might have something for you!
As an E-Commerce Merchandiser, your main responsibilities are:
- To maximize sales performance of the product catalog by identifying opportunities through analytical data on best sellers, new reaction, current and upcoming global trends and promotional opportunities
- Managing category and product placements on the website, maximizing sales and profits whilst also ensuring the customer experience is optimized
- Developing and managing relationships with top retailers and manufacturers to ensure the best prices, best item selection and availability to special promotional/ seasonal items
- Keeping up to date with market trends and new products from top manufacturers and brands
- Analyzing click-stream data to better understand user behavior and adjust strategies accordingly
You will take ownership for updating the catalog to guarantee it is highly appealing, and enhances customer loyalty, drives conversion rates and maximizes sales.
Our ideal candidate is highly experienced user of MySQL and other analytics tools. You also have a great personality, admirable work ethics and an optimistic view in life! You also have experience targeting the online shopping community and understand their attitudes and lifestyles, and selecting products that appeal to them personally.
Experience in online trading and merchandising and understanding online marketplace, retail trends, and ability to track and react to marketplace trends and seasonal opportunities are required as well.
Other key competences:
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive with the ability to work on your own initiative both alone and in a team
- Excellent product data management experience as well as e-commerce merchandising experience/ or at least 4 years of related merchandising experience including product selection, online merchandising and analysis
- You have commercial acumen with a passion for Internet retail.
- Experience of critically analyzing complex numerical data, drawing conclusions and making decisions (prior use of advanced analytical tools to make decisions based on metrics (e.g. Omniture, Coremetrics, Webtrends, Google analytics))
- Excellent SQL and Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Relationship management
Our company moves and grows fast; you will need to do the same. We will provide you with the environment and tools needed to help us build the best customer experience in the market. You take pride in your work and always look for improvement ideas in the ways things are done around you. You are ambitious and share the same values as the DealDash team:
We love data, move fast, and always start with the customer first.
Are you up to the challenge?
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on your experience with benefits and great location
- International team, and a fast pace environment where no day is the same as the previous
- Tools and support for your work and growth
- Career-defining opportunity to be part of building a product that has an impact on millions of people's lives
- The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate comes along. Don't miss the chance; submit your application with your CV and your salary request now!
- All applications are kept strictly confidential.
This position is for in-person work at our Minneapolis office ONLY -
No contractors - No remote work
DealDash - 18 months ago
DealDash's mission is to be the fun & social marketplace for deals. Since our start four years ago, we have quickly grown our user base...