We offer a dynamic team environment, meaningful work, competitive compensation and great benefits.
- Work with other members of the team to figure out the best way to gather, store, and analyze our data
- Build systems that efficiently answer business questions
- Design and implement a scalable data warehouse using ETL and/or MapReduce technologies
- Use lean, agile practices and tools
- Very strong SQL skills.
- Fundamental knowledge of data warehouse structures and design.
- Expert understanding of ETL techniques and practices to handle large volumes of data.
- 2+ years of experience writing production-level code. Experience with Ruby is a plus.
- Expertise with visualization, data mining, or statistical tools.
- Solid experience with large-scale, distributed systems design and development.
About One Medical Group
- Awesome to work with
- Driven to engineer crisp, performant solutions
- Good at getting things done and finishing things
- Prone to moments of outstanding creative genius
One Medical is a next-generation network of high-tech primary care practices designed to reinvent what health care should be in the modern era. Using innovative technology and process redesign, patients receive a convenient, accessible and transparent health care experience that’s unlike any other. With offices in San Francisco, New York City, Boston, Chicago and Washington DC, One Medical is expanding nationally -- backed by leading tech and retail venture capitalists.
One Medical Group - 15 months ago
At One Medical Group, we are experts in the art and science of preventive health. From treating the root cause of an illness to combining...