Job Purpose: Supports Talent Acquisitions processes by managing data entry function; maintaining confidential files and department calendar; and providing telephone/scheduling support.
- Supports all Talent Acquisitions functions.
- Provides administrative support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining data entry equipment and supplies.
- Maintains confidential candidate/employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Maintains candidate/employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards, processes and procedures.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing HR-related publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results promptly and efficiently.
Skills/Qualifications: Reporting Skills, Maintaining Employee Files, Dependability, Organization, Scheduling, Confidentiality, Independence, Orienting Employees, Verbal Communication, Teamwork, Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office Skills.
This is a PART-TIME postition (20 hrs weekly), at an hourly rate of $12.00.
Interested candidates, please forward resume and cover letter to 855-650-3219.