Data Entry – Clerical – Office – Administrative – Typing – DE - Clerk
A local Binghamton company has several immediate openings for Data Entry Clerks!
Put your fast fingers to work for you! Cashiers, retail clerks, banking, typists are all a potential skill match for these data entry positions!
Shifts are available Immediately!!!
3rd shift Monday – Friday from 11:30pm to 06:00am
If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now! www.AdeccoUSA.com
Responsibilities for Data Entry Clerk includes but are not limited to the following:
• Data Entry clerks are responsible for entering data such as checks, reports, coupons and forms into a computer program
• Data Entry clerks verify and correct data errors
• Basic Computer skills required
• Fast & Accurate Data Entry or Typing abilities required
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School/GED
• Typing, 10 Key, alpha numeric
• Data entry skill assessment
Pay for this position is $9.75/hr (3rd shift) with potential temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other Data Entry related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco - 17 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...