Maintains and facilitates inventory accuracy. Maintain inventory records and assist in managing FIFO (First In – First Out).
· Control and issue inventoried material in the plants operating system.
· Document and audit production passing through checkpoint.
· Document and audit deliveries passing through checkpoint.
· Document and audit orders being picked for shipments passing through checkpoint.
· Review and audit elements WIP (work in process) and issue out against production.
· Maintain safety and housekeeping in the work area.
· Performs other duties as assigned by management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Prior work experience in warehouse and inventory control in a manufacturing environment required.
· Able to read and interpret numbers and letters on labels.
· Must have basic math skills.
· Must be able to operate a computer keyboard to enter data with accuracy.
· Must be able to maintain a good filing system.
· Must be able to measure pallets to determine pallet count.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Communicate errors and rejected stock to the appropriate departments.
· Have the errors corrected before passing through checkpoint.
· Audit data entry and have corrections made.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
· Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to sit at a computer for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to work in a noisy and dusty manufacturing environment.
· Must be able to withstand both hot and cold atmosphere depending on weather conditions.
· Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Flanders Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request.