• Process customer mail, letters, forms and business documents for the SunGard Service Bureau
• Mail room activities (opening, sorting, prepping, and scanning work)
• Indexing activities (researching and applying correct identifier to customer accounts)
• Data Entry (accurately inputting customer information and form level data)
• High school diploma or GED
• Proven ability to type with accuracy and speed (minimum of 40 WPM with 90% accuracy)
• Must be able to sit for extended periods of time for typing and processing work
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and be able to lift at least 35 lbs for mail room work
• Periods of mandatory OT will occur, so must be able to work overtime as required
• Ability to understand and follow detailed instructions
• A positive attitude and the ability to work in a team environment is essential
• Must remain professional and respectful to others
• Must be a self starter with excellent communication skills
SunGard provides wealth management solutions that help banks, trust companies, brokerage firms, insurance firms, benefit administrators and independent advisors acquire, service and grow their client relationships. We provide solutions for client acquisition, transaction management, trust accounting and recordkeeping that can be deployed as stand-alone products, or as part of an integrated wealth management platform.
Capitalize on Change
In speaking to our customers, we hear three universal business challenges that need to be addressed in an ever-changing financial services landscape: delivering transparency to internal and external stakeholders, increasing efficiency for cost management and leveraging networks for growth. Please join the conversation at www.sungard.com/ten .