MDRC is seeking a part-time employee to support the Publications Department, which publishes MDRC’s research. The position includes data entry, filing, mailings, and other tasks.
- Enter data into MDRC’s database system
- Search the Internet for information on organizations and persons for MDRC’s contact list
- File documents and MDRC reports
- Organize, label, and send to and retrieve from storage large, heavy boxes of MDRC reports
- Mail MDRC reports and drop them off at the post office
- Help the publications team with other projects that arise
The position is based in MDRC's New York office. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
- Fluent in English, with good writing and communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Internet savvy; able to conduct research
- Attentive to detail
- Must be able to lift and transport heavy material around office.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, MDRC strongly encourages minorities, women, people with disabilities, and veterans to apply. Legal work authorization required.
MDRC - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard