Advertising Agency - Dallas
$90k; no relo
US Citizen, Green Card, PR only
Reports to: Manager
• Absolute “must have’s” – 2+ yrs agency or client environment with marketing strategy, data and digital competencies, campaign management software (Alterian) and great attention to detail. Expert-level skills with Alterian main studio tools (DDV, AR, Crosstab, Selection Rule Builder, etc.), building expressions and aggregations. Strong skills using one of Alterian campaign management tools (Campaign Manager or Selection Planner). Successful specialists possess a detailed knowledge of the entire campaign process and database marketing concepts.
This role will work with a number of teams within the agency to effectively deliver seamless cross-channel marketing campaigns. Day-to-day responsibilities involve clearly understanding campaign business rules and pulling campaign list files using Alterian based on those rules, participating in campaign kick-off sessions, QA’ing the list for accuracy, managing internal team expectations, and disseminating information to team members as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Work closely with Campaign Managers to identify and clarify business requirements.
• Perform data exploration and analysis to verify and refine campaign selection criteria.
• Build multi-channel campaigns (DM, EM, SMS, etc.) within various campaign management platforms, such as SDL/Alterian and SAS CI or relational databases.
• Performance optimization of the campaign code and processes using best practices.
• Work with the client teams to build simple campaign reports, and other related activities.
• Participate in user acceptance training and QC.
• Assist with system maintenance and performance.
• Help train internal and client users on campaign management tools.
• Assist with conducting in-person or web demonstrations of CRMs tools and capabilities for future prospects.
• 2 or more years related experience with Microsoft SQL, Oracle or other high-level relational databases
• Ability to conduct unit and system testing, assist other users with UAT
• Good skills with building Alterian expressions and aggregations
• Organized and structured work style
• Good communication skills
• General database architecture skills and experience including reporting
Additional Comments: Background ck and drug screening conducted
Qualified candidates send cover letter and resume to: Linda@BentonSearch.com