- The role is responsible for oversight over all enterprise integration (Informatica) components supporting IT applications.
- Lead design and implementation of Informatica technical framework and understanding of Velocity framework
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to implement processes to enable lean integration and timely delivery to business
- Create oversight on the technology platforms to ensure proper installation, capacity, uptime, reliability
- Develop maintain roadmap for enterprise integration middleware from development and administration perspective which includes capacity planning
- Lead platform upgrade, migration, disaster recovery and high availability, and security management
- Responsible for quality of services delivered from the service provider(s). Assumes ownership of all action plans and remediation associated with enterprise middleware.
- Consult, influence and drive db portfolio roadmap and ensure roadmap aligns to business process and dept objectives.
- This role will oversee interdependencies between interfacing technologies and their support teams in an outsourced environment.
- Able to influence IT process within portfolio. Influences and drives IT strategy. Participates with internal & external consulting organization to drive continuous improvement.
- Challenge, draw conclusions, and anticipate problems & resolution strategies at a portfolio level. Provide oversight of the Incident & Problem Management process, including review and approval of root cause analysis findings and corrective action plans. Coordinate day-to-day problem and issue resolution with representatives of the Service Provider to ensure timely resolution of issue
- Oversees highly complex, cross functional projects independently at a portfolio/cross portfolio level in multiple domains.
- Communicates concepts, action plans crisply to sourcing provider, business, IT and division leadership.
- Review capacity management plans across portfolio. Work with internal/outsourced partners to estimate Project and Maintenance costs for planning and budgeting purposes; Validate estimates of technical work from vendors.
- Validate/Approve technical deliverables from internal/outsourcing vendor development teams
- Ensure applications availability and maintain SLAs, acting as an escalation contact for application outages and issues. Work with internal/outsourced partners to resolve outages and issues.
- Champion & ensure oversight over development and adherence to standards, procedures and maintenance of general documentation.
- Ensure optimization of licensing & ongoing sustain costs
- Provide technical direction on assigned applications & projects
- Ability to understand technical architecture of the eco-system and suggest recommendations
- Ability to troubleshoot, evaluate, assess and remediate multi-tiered technical applications Experience with process/program management
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 6 years total experience in middleware environments, primarily using Informatica Integration Products.
• Well-versed in Enterprise Integration Patterns.
• Strong knowledge of enterprise integration architecture, including SOA, ESB, Hub and Spoke, Messaging, File Transfer, and Shared DB, and rule based engines
• Experience in middleware Administration role.
• Hands on ETL,SOA experience.
• Strong knowledge and Experience with Informatica PowerCenter Real Time and Grid, B2B (DX and DT), Proactive Monitoring, Data Quality
• Experience in Perl and Shell scripting
• Experience in implementing Business Process Management
• Good understanding of large databases
• Database schema knowledge and design is a required.
• Extensive understanding of architectural design patterns and their implementations.
• Extensive understanding of network and server architecture.
• Strong knowledge of Linux, Windows.
• Strong communications skills.
• Ability and desire to thrive in a proactive, high-pressure, client-services, environment.
• Strong estimating and planning skills.
• Ability to clearly write technical specifications.
• Experience with other Open source framework
PetSmart, Inc. is a specialty provider of products, services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets. The Company has identified a...