Data Integration Architect
Contract to Perm
As a key member of the Data and Integration Services team, the Data Integration Architect will be responsible for leading all aspects of data integration activities in support of Information Management program. Global Health Care organization. Lots of growth opportunities in state and abroad. Excellent benefits, employee perks, and fun environment.
Data Integration Architect Requirements:
• 10+ years experience working on Data Warehouse projects.
• 8+ years experience using Informatica PowerCenter.
• 8+ years experience with Oracle and SQL (ANSI, PL/SQL, T-SQL).
• 3+ years experience as an ETL/Data Integration Technical Lead.
• Expertise in implementing real-time data integrations using Informatica PowerExchange CDC.
• Expertise in designing and implementing complex data integration processes.
• Experience in data modeling and data architecture for a data warehouse environment.
• Experience in developing data integration standards, best practices and maturity models.
• Experience working with an enterprise scheduling solution such as Cisco Tidal.
• Unix/Linux shell scripting.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Data Integration Architect Education and Experience:
• Requires 4-yr degree in Computer Science or related area, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Masters degree in Computer Science or related area is preferred.
Data Integration Architect Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Leading the data integration analysis, design, development and testing activities.
• Implementation of data solutions that are scalable, extensible and performant.
• Development and execution of data integration standards, guidelines and best practices.
• Provide mentorship to junior team members in tools, techniques and methodologies.
• Provide ongoing administration and support for all systems under the Data and Integration Services team.
• Contribute to the overall Information Management program inclusive of Data Architecture, Data Virtualization, MDM, Data Quality, Data Governance, Analytics and Reporting.
Data Integration Architect Pluses:
• Experience with analytic tools such as Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE), TIBCO Spotfire and SAS.
• Experience with other Informatica products such as Metadata Manager, Data Quality and Data Services.
• Experience with other products such as Oracle LSH, Oracle SOA Suite, Composite Application Data Services and Cisco Tidal.
• Knowledge of Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures.
• Experience implementing MDM, Data Governance and Data Virtualization.
• Business knowledge of pharmaceutical and/or clinical research organizations and associated systems such as CTMS, CDMS and IVRS.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://raleigh.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Veredus provides the best IT professionals for contract and permanent placement. By taking the time to understand each company’s...