DLS Engineering Associates, Inc., a government engineering logistics services firm, is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a current opening as a part-time Data Librarian at the U.S. Coast Guard Aviation Logistics Center's (ALC) Elizabeth City, NC.
The incumbent duties will include:
- Process Maintenance Procedure card transaction inputs
- Disassemble, Repair/Overhaul, and Reassemble HH65, HH60, HU25 and C130H aircraft serial tracked assemblies and components from vendors or Coast Guard.
- Enter Maintenance Procedure Cards from other various sources to support Maintenance Analysts.
- Compile and generate reports
- Generate reports for all repaired serial tracked components.
- Configuration Reports (assemblies only)
- Significant Component History Reports and Component Repair Records
- Maintenance Due List
- Calendar Due List
- Hourly Due List
- Scrap serial tracked components
- Compile and File Records
- File all Logcards and Repair Records by CEINUM
- File Scrapped records.
- Scan mandated repair documents into a searchable data base.
- Support Operation special projects.
- The task is not limited to the above description but to the need of ACMS.
- 1 year Coast Guard procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- High School Diploma
We are an established and growing service provider in the government industry. We are dedicated to our mission of providing business...